Term of Use
You may view or print the information available on this site only subject to the following conditions:
- The information may be used solely for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes.
- The information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The information on the site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the information.
- The Paul E. Singer Foundation (the “Foundation”) reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view and print the information available on this site at any time, and any use of the information shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from the Foundation.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view and print the information available on this site are also applicable to the design or layout of this site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Foundation may make changes to the information on this site at any time without notice. The information on this site may be out of date, and the Foundation makes no commitment to update such information.
This site contains links to third-party websites that are not under the control of the Foundation. The Foundation makes no representations about any other website to which you may have access through this site. When you access a non-Foundation website, you do so at your own risk and the Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information on these websites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. The Foundation’s inclusion of such links does not imply that the Foundation endorses or accepts any responsibility for the information or other uses of such websites.